- the we will do everything that we can to get you the MOST money, in the SHORTEST time, with the LEAST hassles to you
- that if we are working as a Single Agent for our clients, that YOU and YOUR needs are paramount, and will only work in YOUR best interest.
- that we will never allow you to be ‘pressured’ by the buyer’s agent. We present ALL offers and give you the opportunity to decide your next steps in private.
- that if you are unsatisfied with the level of service that we have provided to you, you can cancel our Buyer Agreement at any time, with no hassles or cancellation fees.
- that ALL of the agreements made with The DiMartino Group have an Easy Out clause. At any time, you may notify us in writing that you wish to cancel the listing, and we will handle the rest. Its that simple. The cancellation becomes effective once we are notified. Please allow 3-4 days to have the sign removed and the listing withdrawn from the Multiple Listing Service.
Our Flexible Commission Structure:
6% Another agent represents the buyer. Our commission is 3% and the other agent receives 3%.
5% We find the buyer and write the contract. There is no other agent involved. The commission is only 5%.
3% You find the buyer and there is no other agent involved. We write the contract and see if through escrow for you. Our commission is 3%.
Each side of the transaction is charged an additional commission fee of $395. This fee is for our professional transaction coordinator, who will be the main point of contact for the transaction from Contract to Close.